Cowboy Crisis Fund
Apply Online & Then Submit
CRISIS FUND CRITERIA
- Distressed party must be a Columbia River ProRodeo Circuit member or be an immediate family member (ie husband, wife, child)
- Distress does not have to be a physical injury. It may also be from other disasters, such as fire, flood, or accident.
- The online form must be submitted to Circuit Manager to then will be reviewed by the executive council and voted on. You may also submit an application letter in lieu of the online form.
- Upon approval the treasurer will issue a check for $500.00, which is the maximum amount allowed to this date. If the distressed situation persists, the applicant can reapply up to 3 more times in any 12 month period.
- If the fund is depleted the board will notify applicants of such and when and if further funds will be available.