Cowboy Crisis Fund
Apply Online & Then Submit
CRISIS FUND CRITERIA
- Distressed party must be a current Columbia River ProRodeo Circuit member or be an immediate family member (ie husband, wife, child).
- Rodeo committee applicants must be from a CRC ProRodeo and a primary or secondary contact or immediate family member.
- Distress does not have to be a physical injury. It may also be from other disasters, such as fire, flood, major illness, or accident.
- The online form will be submitted to the Crisis Fund Administrator as designated by the Columbia River ProRodeo Circuit board, then will be reviewed by the Crisis Fund Committee and voted on. They will report their decision to the CRC Executive Council.
- You may also submit an application letter in lieu of the online form. The application letter can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 80781 North Ott Road, Hermiston OR 97838.
- Distressed CRC member must apply for themselves or have an immediate family member or Power of Attorney act on their behalf. Due to HIPAA, this is very important.
- Upon approval, the CRC Treasurer will issue a check for $500.00, which is the maximum amount allowed to this date. If the distressed situation persists, the applicant can apply up to a total of 3 times in any 12-month period.
- If the fund is depleted, the board will notify applicants of such and when and if further funds will be available.